

JP went to the pet store last Friday and they had a tortoise. He called me and told me all about it. I said no. JP went back to the pet store today and the tortoise was still there. JP bought it. I am now the proud owner of not one, not two, but THREE turtles. Well actually two turtles and one tortoise but same dif! I have named him Wolverine. I had decided on that name for our next pet shortly after we got Molly. I am not sure if he will live up to the name but we will see. If you are wondering about his living conditions JP but a divide in Tuttles cage and so they share. Wolverines house is a tupperware with one side cut off. JP also taped cardboard to the sides. The first thing I said to Wolverine was "Sorry you have to live like a red neck, but your daddy is one." At least if we never have kids we have our dogs and turtles to keep us company. We also have fish but they are not my friends as they like to kill each other! I am going to be know as the crazy person with all the pets! At least our house does not smell like a zoo so it could be worse!? Oh another little tid bit, this tortoise will out live JP and I. Hopefully our kids like turtles because they will inherit them!
2 comments:
haha i seriously LOVE reading your blog! Yes, finally being paid for working is sooo nice! and I love my job its so fun:) Dental is def a great career!:) We need to get together soon!
That's so funny! I hope you had a great birthday, love you!
Post a Comment