Today is one of those days, you know the kind where you should just climb back into bed and stay there until tomorrow! I did sleep in which was nice. JP also went and got some lunch for me too, another bonus. But that is where all the good ends.
First JP took the renters check in to deposit and low and behold there was insufficient funds. Really!? I should not be surprised at all, but seriously this women does not care if she has a place to live. I have put my foot down and they have until the end of February to move out, or I will help them move out and I would! See this rent check is for January. Yup, it is now the 24th and we have not gotten January's rent from them. JP is usually pretty nice to them. He said he went over there and got mad at them and of course the lady made up excuses and what not. I don't care anymore! I now I am heartless but IF YOU WANT A PLACE TO LIVE YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR IT! I know it is kind of a weird concept, actually paying for a place to live, who does not? Everyone!!!! So if you know anyone who would like to rent a house in West Jordan let me know. And for the record JP is actually VERY nice to the renters and I cannot talk to them. He is afraid I will make them mad and they would trash the house. The house is usually trashed anyways but I respect husband and leave them alone.
Then I went to get a prescription filled and come to find our we no longer have health insurance coverage. WHAT!? I was about to go off on the pharmacist and then refrained realizing it was not his fault. He kept asking me questions, like did JP's employer change the plan. Um it is an individual health plan, it is not through an employer. I gave up and finally asked how much the prescriptions would be if I just payed for them. He told me and I said fine. I came home and tried to call my insurance guy and he is not in on Saturdays. I then tried calling select health directly and their hours today are only until two and it was three.
Last but not least our Dish box is having issues. JP has called them and they will not send us a new box. We know the box is broken because it makes weird sounds but they will not give us a new one until we go through tech support with them over the phone. I WANT MY DISH BACK! I told JP to just call them and tell them we want to cancel our Dish and have decided to go through another company. That should get them to help us right away! (Hopefully!)
I am DJing a dance for my brother tonight and I hope and pray that this bad luck stuff stops following me. I can't take anymore of this stress! Do you think they would mind if I just wore my pajamas to the dance? This way I would at least be comfortable!
Oh well, if we did not have bad days we would not be grateful for the good days, right!? Hope your day has been better then mine, and here is to a better tomorrow!
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh i HATED being landlord! we rented out our townhouse in south jordan while we lived in California and the renter situation BITES! One renter actually NEVER paid. After like a month I went in and changed the locks one day. Then I moved all of his stuff (ice cream included) out onto the front porch and called him and told him to come and get it! The last family paid their childrens tuition to BYU rather than the rent for the other 7 people in the family. HOLY CRAP! Then, after I gave them a pay in 3 days or leave notice they emailed me and said that wouldn't work for them, so they'll just stay til the end of the month! We ended up taking them to small claims court and winning, although they never showed up, and their money hasn't either. Probably not what you wanted to hear, but I guess misery loves company??
I would go to the rental anyway, Steph. You actually do pretty well when you mean business. I like the change-the-locks idea. JP doesn't get hosed, and you get what you want! Good Luck!
Post a Comment