Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Here's Lucy!

So I kind of volunteered to watch this dog named Lucy for a week. She is my brother's in laws dog. Well, actually she is my brothers dog according to the pound. Joseph and Jamie went on vacation with her family. They were going to send Lucy to a kennel and I thought why do that when we can watch her? JP was not really excited about it but Lucy has grown on us. She is usually not very social and will sit in a corner all day and do nothing. I am yet to see her sit and do nothing. She is just as crazy as Molly! The two of them run around the house like crazies, wrestling and playing. She gets all excited when I get home and wags her tail. She also loves to walk on the ice on the pool cover and lick the ice. She does not like stairs and as we were watching a movie on Sunday night she sat at the top of the stairs and wined. Molly came up and kept her company thought so it all worked out. I just hope we don't teach Lucy too many bad habits!
PS: That is JP's dirty laundry next to her. She does not stand still very long so getting a picture was just about impossible!

No comments: