Monday, January 19, 2009

The Van VS The Fire Hydrant

And the Winner is.....
The Fire Hydrant!
JP had a little run in with a fire hydrant the other day. He was pulling out of a driveway and speeding up to merge into traffic when... thud, he ran into a fire hydrant. The good news is no one was hurt, unless you were the bumper of the van, in which cause you could not be fixed. The better news is the fire hydrant did not break so water was not shot everywhere! The best news is upon a visit to pick and pull JP was able to find a new bumper and side mirror for his van. So all problems were fixed. Now the new bumper just needs to be painted and all will be good as new. Well, the licence plate needs to be straightened out too and then all will be good as new! The moral of the story is don't mess with fire hydrants because they will always win. (If you do decided to duel with a fire hydrant, which is really not advised, pick and pull is very close by to help you repair damages) Drive safely!

By the way: JP is just so excited I started this blog and could share this with all of you fellow bloggers!

2 comments:

mrsjwd9 said...

Hey!I ran into a fire hydrant before too! It was in my old beater Nissan. I was heading home from work when I was sick one snowy/slick day. I slid right into it off of the road. I didn’t fix it but when I started dating Joe he couldn’t stand it, so he fixed it for me. I didn’t care, it was a $500 car!

toni said...

way to go Jape! that'll teach you to accelerate slowly!