Saturday, January 10, 2009

Wii Fit is kicking my butt!

Since JP got a Wii we also got the Wii fit. JP has been working out with it for awhile so I decided to try. Some of the workouts are fun and others just make me mad. For instance, the hoola hoop game. I cannot get my person to catch another hoola hoop, I just get hit in the head. I do what it tells me too but no luck. Then the soccer ball game, it sucks! Again I do what it tells me too but I don't get any of the soccer balls. I am really good at the yoga and strength training exercises, so I am not a complete failure! I am also good at the step aerobics. The bad thing about the game is it ranks you based on how you did. Well JP is ranked higher in many more then me and this upsets me. I am not more unbalanced then him! He is just better at figuring out how to play the game, even if it is not the right way. Anyways it is still a really good work out and after I did it the first time I could barely move the next day. So here is too my goal of getting into shape using Wii Fit!

1 comment:

DillChips said...

Sweet, I am so glad you have a Wii Fit, Heidi said that she has one but she has not discussed the games yet with me. It sounds like fun and I am sure that you can tell Jp that even though he may rank high you are the one getting fit (wii fit that is).
P.S. Does Baily and Molly watch you play or do they get in the way and make it even more of a fitness challenge?