Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bowling League and new shoes

As part of my birthday gift from JP he gave me bowling shoes! They are pink and silver colored and really cute. I will take a picture later and post it. They came at the perfect time because bowling league started up again on Monday. There are not as many teams this time but it will still be fun! Our team is me, JP, and his brother John and wife Jamie. They are both pretty good bowlers. It really doesn't matter if you are good though because I just play for fun! Next week I will remember to take my camera and post pictures. I know I am a geek but bowling league is a lot of fun! We are playing for 10 weeks and I will post my scores along the way. This week was 124, 117, and 130 (I think). Our teams name is Bowls gone wild. JP came up with it. We bowl at this retro bowling alley. They did just re-due the bathroom though, which is a HUGE plus as I would not go to the bathroom while there unless it was really necessary!

1 comment:

jamie said...

"pretty good bowlers" HA snort! John and I pretty much suck, In fact, I'm pretty sure Alex could put us to shame, but it will be nice to get out of the house on a weekday :)