Tuesday, February 3, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
I know I should not be wishing myself a happy birthday but why not right!? I do always buy myself a birthday gift, which will be purchased later this week. I am not sure what to get myself yet. In JP's and my family birthdays are a big thing and they always call and say happy birthday. I think it is very nice of them to remember and call. I am not so good at calling them on their birthdays, sorry! (I did put them on my phone calender though so hopefully this will help me remember to call) When I left work my phone kept ringing with new text messages and voice mails. Isn't technology nice!? (That subject is a whole new blog for another day!) Well I am now one year older and I hope wiser too so Happy Birthday to ME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yes Happy Birthday! I finally updated my blog you should check it and and update your 25 random things!
I can't believe John remembered to call you on your birthday all the while letting me think it was today. DER.
Well, Happy Birthday anyway!
happy feb birthday! To you and me! Happy Birthday Steph. Oh, and happy shopping!
happy birthday!! did they forget to announce that in rs?? or was i late and missed that announcement! :) hope you get yourself something nice!
Please do tell of your Birthday purchase on yourself. I never know what I want and it always turns into clothing or getting my hair did. If it is clothing do post a pic. too. I need some cute Stephani clothing inspiration.
Post a Comment