Sunday, February 8, 2009

Saturday outings

Yesterday JP and I went and ran errands together. We washed the cars, which look really good, picked up rent (yes our renters payed rent one time, well close to on time), then went to the mall. I had a pair of pants I needed to exchange and I convinced JP to go with me. I don't like shopping by myself. I guess it has to do with growing up with a big family and not ever being alone. Anyways we walk into the mall and JP had to use the bathroom. I told him I know where one is and we walked into Dillards. I head downstairs and turn the corner and no bathroom. I really thought that was where it was. JP keeps looking and I go and look at bras. They were having a really good sale on some of them. JP found the bathroom and came back to find me. He then exclaims I just brought him downstairs so I could look at the bras. I told him I really thought there was a bathroom down hear. I make my purchase and we head out. I go into the next store and exchange the pants. I was really fast. We then keep walking the mall. JP sees a sunglasses store and heads in. Thirty minutes later we walk out with no glasses. I was totally bored in the sunglasses store and JP insisted on trying on all the glasses. We then head out to Walmart to purchase the new Madagascar movie. Then we run to the pet store and finally down east. Next time we have errands to run we better start earlier because we didn't get home until around nine.

1 comment:

Scott and Sara said...

Sounds like you were busy! Jp is funny!
We need to get together soon!