JP and I hung out with Joseph and Jamie last night. We played some games. We first played UNO Spin. It is fun but requires more thinking then UNO should! We then played Family Feud. The teams the first game were JP and me against Joseph, my brother, and Joe, Jamies cousin. Joseph and Joe won. The next game was Jamie and me against Joe and Joe again. Jamie and I won! We did really well actually. Here are some of the highlight answers that were given....
Name something women take on a date? JP yelled out Pants. Of course that was not what they were looking for. The correct answer would be make-up.
Name an event were proud parents would be found? Joseph yelled Fashion Show. He must have been watching TLC that afternoon! The correct answer would be Graduation.
And last, Besides toothpaste name something else that comes in a tube? I yell crackers. No, that was not one of the answers and why crackers was the first thing I thought of I have no clue.
We had a lot of fun and laughed a lot. I want to play that game again sometime. They also had the newlywed game but it was too late to play.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment