Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Wednesday

I love Wednesdays! I always have. In high school they were half days at school so I was home by one o-clock. It is the middle of the week, meaning only two (or one for me) work days left until the weekend!
This week was a short week with Monday being a holiday. I enjoyed my day off by sleeping in a little. Then I went to a movie with my sisters and mom. We saw Confessions of a Shopaholic. It was a good chick flick. The family went out to dinner after at Johnny Corino's. What I got was good but Courtney and Kim were not too impressed with what they got. It was salmon with this glaze that tasted a little weird. After dinner JP and I headed off to bowling league!
I LOVE bowling league. I didn't do well this week but we still won! My first score was 111, the second score will not be printed as it was NOT good! My last score was 124, so I was able to come back. John and Jamie were sick so we used their handicaps.
Hope you had a great Wednesday!

1 comment:

amberjill said...

so, uh, visiting teaching?? :) just checking!