Friday, February 6, 2009

Grocery Shopping

On Sunday I went up to my parents house and discovered the cupboard was bare. Due to everyone being out of town for the past week groceries were not purchased. I found what I could in the freezer and we had dinner. On Monday night I took Courtney and Tanner grocery shopping. It was eventful! We started out in the produce isle. We found some carrots, yogurt. Then moved on to get string cheese, frozen pizza, and other things. As we were walking Tanner looked at the cart and commented on how empty it was. We find things and head to check out. We check-out and Tanner checks to see how much we saved. Not that much because I was not checking prices closely. Then as we are pushing the cart to the car Courtney informs me that the kid bagging the groceries was checking me out. I just smile and laugh. Tanner then tells Courtney that usually once guys see a ring they stop checking a girl out. Again I just laugh. Who knew that grocery shopping could be so entertaining?!

No comments: