Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bowling League Update

Just so you know for the next nine weeks every Tuesday will be a bowling league update. I know you think I am a dork, and you would be correct in thinking that, but bowling league is a lot of fun! Last night John and Jamie were unable to make it due to their house being quarantined. If you didn't know they are all sick. :( Our friend Cory and his brother Chris filled in. My first game score was 118, second 136 and last 83. Yup, I pretty much crapped it up the last game. We did win two games though. We also missed having the most pins by one pin. Oh well, better luck next time right!? Our team is currently in second place! We should make sure to remember this feeling because we will soon be booted down. I really don't care if we win or loose, it is just fun to hang-out. Everyone pretty much knows everyone else on the league so they all cheer for you when you do good. They cheer even if you are bad, but it is more just a courtesy cheer! GO TEAM BOWLS GONE WILD. (About our team name, we are in the process, well actually I should say I am in the process of coming up with a new name. If you have any suggestions I would love them!)

No comments: