My tech savy husband helped me find where my computer puts my pictures so here you go.
In the carseat ready to go home. She was fine when we put her in it but as soon as we left the room she started screaming. She cried the whole wheelchair ride to the car, and she was loud about it. People would just look at me and smile as if to say "Good luck with that!"
She took a chunk of her cheek out with her killer nails, and they are killer!
Just after she was born. See her swollen eye and nose. Poor girl! But the swelling went down quickly.
Proud daddy and his Baby Girl! He kept the outfit on until someone made fun of him. So then he took off the white outfit but left the booties on. In fact my mom now has the white "sterile" outfit for some camp thing she is doing.Stay tuned for more!
6 comments:
I can't get over how pretty she is. And I love that hair! I'm so excited to meet her!
And Belle scratched herself all the time - I couldn't keep those nails clipped enough!
Oh I love her! :)
Congratulations! She is beautiful!! I'm so happy for you.
Congratulations! She is beautiful! Alexa had the exact scratch on her cheek (now it's a faint scar). Gotta love the deadly nails! Hope you are doing well and keep the pictures coming!
She is so cute! I need more details, like is JP all dressed up because of a C-section? why? and I need a name!! I can't wait another week! I won't tell anybody, I PROMISE!! :)
SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I can't wait until I get to hold her!!! :) I love you so much Steph!!!! 4 days and counting!!! :)
Congrats to both you and JP. She's beautiful!
Post a Comment