For those of you who need a little laugh keep reading!
Last week was tough for me, just came home with new baby, lack of sleep, pretty much stuck at home. I was, needless to say, going crazy by the end of the week and at random points I felt like I would burst out crying. It got a lot better, don't worry! But I was thinking I should have posted a sign on the door that read...... Enter at your own risk. Unpredictable, caged animal inside!
Another sign would have read....... For your own safety PLEASE DO feed the caged animal!
I was feeding Baby Girl one night and I look over at JP and say I feel like a cow. This is the conversation that followed...
JP: "Yes, and Baby Girl is a piglet."
Me: "She is not a piglet. She is a growing girl. But it is a farm here."
JP looks at me and says " What am I? An a#&?"
Me: " No, you are not a donkey."
JP: " But you sometimes call me that."
Me: "Yes, sometimes I do, but that is only to really get your attention. I think you are the farmer, because you have to clean up and take care of all the animals."
JP doesn't respond, probably because he knew he would say something to upset me.
To the person who came up with those lovely mesh underwear they give you at the hospital, thank you for making such fashionable granny panties. Nothing turns my husband off more then seeing me wear those!
JP grabbed my butt the other day and then proceeded to tell me he no longer liked my butt. He liked my pregnant butt better. I told him to grab my thigh because that is where the pregnant butt fell too!
Last but not least, the first day at the hospital lots of people came to visit and I was totally out of it. Apparently I told my in-laws as they left, "Ok, everyone hope I pass gas." Sadly I do remember saying this and No, I was not embarrassed at the time. Now I am!!!
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes, cow does seem appropriate. I loved the mesh panties-i felt so secure and well-held in them! As for the farm, JP does make a perfect farmer, and I hope he learns to feed the cows and mop up the floor when he's done!
Post a Comment