Monday, May 10, 2010

Randomness

Baby Girl is costing me lots of money, and no I am talking about the clothes, birth, etc. part. I have wondered the mall (twice), Target, Walmart, the grocery store (twice), Home Depot and other places. When I wonder out I have bags with me, mostly of things that I could use but don't necessarily need. Walking is a good idea, but walking without your wallet is a better idea!

Why is it that the best chocolate shakes are those that are made with Hershey's chocolate? I could just make one at home but driving through is so much more convenient and the only clean up after is throwing the cup away!

To the lady who was behind me in line at Einsteins, when you ask a pregnant women how far along they are and she tells you that her little girl is actually five days overdue, DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE ask if it is twins. And then if she says no it is just one, NO NOT proceed to tell her about your friend who was pregnant with twins but didn't know until she gave birth. Really, really I am five days overdue and the last thing I want is for some random stranger to tell me that I look huge, because I feel huge and I feel like crap but I get out of bed and shower and walk to get Baby Girl out because that is what everyone tells me too do. So please when asking a pregnant person when she is due, just listen to her answer and say congratulation's.

Walking has not convinced Baby Girl to come, so tomorrow I will stay in bed all day, maybe then she will come. The only walking I will do is to the bathroom or kitchen and back to bed.

Staying home the past three weeks with the puppies has made me a little more in-patient with them. All they want to do is help, or are curious as to what I am doing, but what they really do is get in my way. Why do they insist on walking in front of me and then stopping randomly. Do they not understand that I can't see my feet, not to mention my balance is off, so stopping randomly in front of me will cause me to kick them. I really do love you puppies, but I think we have spent too much time together lately!

Watching tv is enjoyable, but not when some stupid random error keeps popping up. Do the people at Dish not know who they are dealing with? And if they do then why do they insist on trying to fix the problem over the phone, when the only thing that will fix the problem is if they send us a new box because the one they sent us broke, and this is not the first one that has broke. In fact this is the third in almost a year. Seriously, just listen to the customer and send us a new box when we tell you ours is defective!

5 comments:

Shauntel said...

I'm so sorry the walking didn't work! And I would've totally told the lady at Einstein's to stuff it.

My sister's friend asked if I was having twins. Good thing she asked my sister when I wasn't around!

Try some super spicy food. I'm told that helps sometimes, although the heartburn that follows will be AWESOME. :)

Steph, we love you! She'll be here soon, I promise!

Shboogoo's Mommy said...

The baby always comes out -- it's true! Hang in there until she's ready. I always like reading your blog, Steph. The randomness put a smile on my face. Those things would irritate me too, though.

Rommel and Christy said...

GOOD LUCK tomorrow! Ill be thinking of you!

Lauri said...

You sound like me and I am only at 20 weeks. Everything irritates me lately. I just want to tell people to not talk to me and stay in bed all day. I hope that approach works for you. I am home all day long and Grant has school, so if you need anything please let me know. Even if you just want someone to talk to. I am sending love and happy thoughts for all 3 of you! Good luck!

DillChips said...

Why, why do people even ask about twins it still is not that common. And for someone to go overdue with twins is not very likely at all. Why are people so dumb, seriously just because I am pregnant it doesn't mean that we have a connection to discuss. Just give me my food and no talking. I know how you feel. And at least by this time tomorrow you won't have any doctor visits or any more anticipation. And I will maybe see an adorable baby girl instead of just going upstairs and trying to pee on a stick I can't see. Much Love.