Wednesday, May 19, 2010

SHE'S HERE

Baby Girl has arrived! I know you want pictures but I can't find the cable to download them so stay tuned. Baby Girl arrived on Thursday May 13 at 8:52 in the morning. She was 7 pounds 14.5 ounces and 22 inches long. I will post more about the birth later but she just woke up and is calling my name. Molly is trying to comfort her but it is not working!

2 comments:

Cam said...

Hooray! And what is Baby girl's name? I'm excited to hear the details and see pictures. I hope everything went fantastically. Good luck with your recovery! (no one tells you this, but that's the worst part- much more awful than labor and delivery!) :)

amberjill said...

woo hoo!! congrats! When you didn't blog for a little while I was SURE you had had her! I can't wait to see pictures.