Monday, October 13, 2008

EVACUATE!


I have never smelled anything worse then....dog fart. It is so nasty you really do have to EVACUATE because otherwise you would pass out. It seems that just when I am comfortable and about to fall asleep the dogs fart. Last night is was so bad! They kept farting. Usually they just fart once but man it was so bad. Because it was so bad I could not fall asleep. The worst part is you can't hear the dogs fart, they are silent but VERY deadly! It is a good thing they are so cute! And because I forgot my random thought the other day, here are two for you...

Random thoughts of today and yesterday: Why does the oxy-clean spokes person Billy Mayz insist on yelling at you?
Why do people say someone was laid off instead of fired?

3 comments:

Shauntel said...

Ooohhh. I think I know one! Yes!

"Laid off" reflects an actual reduction in force, making the letting go of employees "necessary" (although there are times when this doesn't exactly seem like the case).

"Fired" reflects bad/unsuitable/unsatisfactory performance or behavior on the employee's part, necessitating termination of employment.

mrsjwd9 said...

On the other hand, people are just too embarrassed to say they were canned!

Yes, dog farts are just as bad as well, Dillier farts!

jamie said...

John does the best Billy Mayz impersonation. And what did that guy do before infomercials? Was he somebody before he was the infomercial guy?