i was going to title this 'first snow', or 'first Sunday as the secretary', or 'you're grounded.' But after having dinner at my parents I decided to call it I LOVE MY FAMILY. JP and I eat dinner at my parents almost every Sunday. Sometimes it gets very entertaining and today was one of those times. We finished eating dinner and we were hanging out in the family room. We sang happy birthday to Kim and my dad was trying to find his camera. He could not find it and my mom said it was in her purse. My dad then told us that he thinks he has Alzheimer's sometimes because things are never where he puts them. Whitney informed him that he does not have Alzheimer's he is just married! I thought this was pretty funny and things just went from there. I also learned that over cooked cauliflower gives you gas. Did you know that? I love spending time with my family and we have so much fun laughing.
It also snowed for the first time this season last night. I took a picture before it could melt. By the time I got home from church it had all melted. Molly and Bailey enjoyed it for awhile.
Speaking of Molly and Bailey, JP let them out this morning and they did not go potty in the kennel, they went potty in the middle of the backyard. JP was mad and so he grounded them. Do you know how you ground dogs? Well for JP you just leave them outside. I woke up and asked where the dogs were and JP said they were grounded. I asked how did you ground them and he said by leaving them outside. I explained that the dogs would not understand why they were grounded. JP said they would understand. I guess we will see next time we let them out to go potty.
Last but not least, even with a calling that requires me to be on time, actually it requires me to be early, for church I was barely on time. Oh well, I will have lots of time to make up for it right!?
No comments:
Post a Comment