I actually enjoy doing these. That being said I don't want to do ALL of them so please don't tag me too often! Here goes...
What was I doing 5 years ago..
*Dating JP
*Falling in LOVE with JP but breaking up with him (he would not let me and it is a good thing!)
*Going to summer school (YUCK!!!!!)
*Got on the list for the Dental Hygiene program
*Buying my first car (my cute RAV 4)
What was I doing 10 years ago..
*Turned 16!!
*Failed my drivers test (GO ME!?!)
*Went on first date with JP
*Surviving my Sophomore year of high school
*Cruising around around town in my Lincoln Town car (Thanks Gram and Pop for the car!)
5 things on my to do list today..
*Wash whites (done and good thing because I was out of clean underwear!)
*Put away laundry (putting off until tomorrow)
*Go to farmers market (done and very successful)
*Do the dishes (done)
*Clean up Molly pee (done but still smells)
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire..
*Buy a Corvette (one day!?!)
*Travel the world
*Save, invest, and donate (I know what a dork!)
*Build my dream house (complete with wrap around porch and swing)
*Adopt kids (they need homes too)
5 places I have lived..
*St Louis, Missouri
*Ogden
*West Jordan (sigh, I loved this place but because I married a gypsy we moved)
*Holiday
*Murray
5 snacks I enjoy (too much)..
*CUPCAKES
*Chocolate
*Microwave popcorn
*Orange juice
*String cheese
Friday, October 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love these too. You learn a lot about a person! Hope you're having a great day!
Post a Comment