It is that time of year when......
*I get a "new" wardrobe. By "new" I mean I put my short sleeve shirts away and get out my long sleeved shirts and all my sweaters. Instant new wardrobe!
*I (actually JP) turns on the heater and the first time we do the house smells so bad!
*I have to fight Molly for the place right in front of the fire place, and if I get it I can't leave otherwise I am having to move her when I come back.
*I remember how much I really don't like being cold!
*I get out my tea kettle for hot chocolate and cider (it does not always whistle though so I can't go far or I forget about it)
*I put my electric blanket on the bed, oh wait ours died last year and believe me I cried!!
*I have to scrap my windows in the morning. :( One day I may actually make it back into the garage. One can hope right!?
*I get to eat all the acorn, banana, and butternut squash I want!!! YUM!
*I reflect back on the year and all the things that happened.
*I spend time with my family over the holidays and we laugh and talk about things that have happened. (It's the remember when game!)
*I get out my Christmas music and play it all day long.
*I think of all the things that I am blessed with and thank Heavenly Father for them.
*I remember the birth of Jesus Christ and how thankful I am for him and all that he did!
Random thoughts of the day: I LOVE waffles but not so much pancakes. I think this is weird because you use the same mix for both. (I have never claimed to be "normal"!)
What causes your muscles to spasm? Last night my left calf was going crazy and I stretched it out and everything to try to get rid of it but nothing helped.
Did you know that if you are printing something your computer can tell the printer to turn on? Isn't technology great!? (It is if you know how to use it!?!)
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like waffles but not pancakes. I don't even remember the last time I made pancakes.
Post a Comment