My sisters and I performed in the University of Utah half time show today. I originally got the form so Whitney and her friends could do it but instead she roped Kim, Court and I into it. Yesterday we had a practice for about three hours to get ready. When we first showed up for the practice Kim and Whit wanted to just get the t-shirt and leave but I would not let them. The longer we sat there the more I thought they had the right idea. The average age of the girls was about 13, making me double the age of them! Once we started practicing it got better and by the time we left we were excited to perform. We got tickets to the game for being in the show. My mom and Tanner also got tickets and Jess and my dad sat in my parents seats. My mom and Tanner sat by us girls. We actually got a nice breeze all game so that helped. We sat at the VERY top of the stadium. I could watch airplanes take off at the airport. All in all the performance wasn't too bad. Well actually I kind of stunk but so did just about every other girl. When they announced us, they said the ages of the girls was from 5 to 17. Try adding almost ten years to that and you had me. On the application my mom did say I was 20 because she didn't know if there was a age limit. If you were not at the game, you missed out on a great half time show! My mom took pictures and as soon as I get them I will post some.
Random thought of the day: Why do people wait in line forever and then pay lots of money to get scared at a haunted house? Why don't they just watch the news or read a newspaper to see how the economy is doing?! That scares the crap out of me!!!
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I need pictures! So sad I missed that!
Totally agree with you on the being scared thing. Why pay when you have CNN? :)
CAN"T WAIT TO SEE THE PICS!
What did you do for your performance? That's totally awesome! I'm looking forward to the pics too. :)
Post a Comment