There are many things that I really like to use to clean and I thought I would share them with you.
First: I LOVE the Lysol/Clorox wipes. They are so easy and convenient to use. They make cleanup a lot easier!
Second: I really like the swiffer cloth. I do not dust often but, when I do these handy clothes make sure to get all the dust.
Third: Lint rollers. For me they are mostly dog hair rollers!
Fourth: Our Dirt Devil hand vac. This saves me from vacuuming for a half hour. I vacuum the main hair traps everyday and the whole upstairs once a week. It is so small and convenient to use.
Fifth (and my FAVORITE thing): OXY CLEAN. This stuff is the best ever! I thing I should get paid to advertise for them because I tell everyone about this stuff. It works wonders on my laundry!
3 comments:
Steph I am laughing so hard right now! In my Econ class yesterday we started talking about OxyClean (don't ask...) and seriously I started laughing becasue I thought of you! You'd do a better job than that beard guy too I think! :)
I LOVE clorox wipes too! I clean with them all the time. I disinfect all of Cam's stuff, especially the things he puts in his mouth. And it makes cleaning the door knobs easy. I have turned into a real germ freak since Cam. Cleaning door knobs was never on my mind before : )
I could not live with out the clorox wipes and my hand held vac. either. Or at least I would not like to live without them.
Post a Comment