Sunday, February 22, 2009
Don't give away my treats!
JP is a very kind person, sometimes too kind! Case in point, I have started putting snacks in my church bag. Nine o-clock you think would be late but it comes very early! Anyways, I filled the baggies and off I went. JP goes into sacrament meeting before me so as I was coming in to sit down I see him pull out the baggies and give them to the person sitting next to him. I, of course, intercede and state if JP doesn't want a ornery wife then he better not give my treats away. The lady sitting behind us thought this was VERY funny and started laughing. I told her I was being serious. The person JP was giving the treats too still asked if he could have them, NO! I am all for sharing but I am starving and you are not about to take my treats away. I did share with him after all and JP ended up eating just about everything in my bag. One day I will learn to wake up earlier so I can eat a real breakfast. Or I will just always make sure something is in my bag!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think you MEANT snacks instead of snakes, but if JP keeps getting into your stuff, snakes wouldn't be a bad idea.
Are they gummy snakes?
I hear snakes taste like chicken.
The gummy snakes are really good, but I did mean snacks. OOPS!
You are so funny, Steph. I wouldn't want Drew giving away my treats, especially if I hadn't had breakfast. Nine o'clock church was hard for us last year.
Post a Comment