
Whitney has been performing in a dance concert the past couple of nights. Jamie, Courtney, JP and I went and watched her last night. It was a lot of fun and Whitney did a FANTASTIC job!Every time I go to one of her performances it makes me want to dance. I am not very talented in the dance department though so I refrain, unless I am at home by myself! The highlights of the performance were....
*JP singing along to the songs (boom. boom shake that thing), then commenting on remember when songs weren't like that.
*The half moon I got to see at intermission. The moon did not come out again at the end of the performance because I learned my lesson and looked away!
*JP biding on all the auction things and wanting to win the lego's. We will find out tonight if he won. He usually wins everything!
*The treats they sale for a fundraiser. JP was very excited for these and spent the whole five dollars I gave him.
*Guy or Girl. There was a person sitting in front of us and we could not decided if they were male or female. We debated it back and forth and Jamie decided it was a guy. JP agreed with Jamie. I, on the other hand, think it was just a very masculine looking female. If it was a male, they were wearing woman's jeans, had straightened and feathered their hair, and was wearing stiletto pointed toe boots. They were also wearing a motorcycle jacket. We will never know if they were male or female but they provided something for us to talk about!
*Last but not least, watching Whitney and how talented she is! She has lived at the school, literally, the past couple of weeks getting ready for this performance and all that payed off. She really has such a talent and is willing to loose out on sleep just for it. That is some dedication my friends!
Hope you have a great performance tonight Whitney!
Congratulations on a great job!
There was also a performance by JP after the concert as to how strong he is. He showed us how to break the bottom off a bottle. It was entertaining to say the least!
1 comment:
Am I the only one who doesn't get this title?
Post a Comment