Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Your invited

I know when you hear those words you get excited but then when I tag on to a jewelry party at the end some of you are not so excited anymore. It is not Lia Sophia, or Cookie Lee (which both have cute stuff), it is a girl I use to work with and she makes all her own jewelry. It is really cute and you may get in trouble for coming but it will be worth it! She has really cute matching necklace and bracelet sets, plus tons of fun earrings.

When: Thursday March 5
Where: My house, let me know if you need an address
Time: 6-8 pm

I don't care if you just come and eat and don't buy anything! You will be tempted to buy something though I am almost 100% certain! You can check out her wed site and see some of her stuff. She said she has not updated the web site for awhile though and has a lot of new stuff. The web address is http://www.strungstone.com/ Check it out and then come and hang out!

3 comments:

Scott and Sara said...

Oh sounds fun, I work on Thursday nights though! Dang..reschedule!!!! ; )

Anonymous said...

I may just have to check this out. Can I bring Meg?

Shboogoo's Mommy said...

I read this before, and am planning on coming (with my 2-year-old -- let me know if you'd rather not have her there). I need some earrings, plus I haven't seen your house yet! :)