Saturday, May 31, 2008

Disclaimer: To those who read my blog

For those of you who read my blog I am going to apologize for the length of my posts. I realize most people just leave a little blip about there day etc. But as you have all learned I am not a too the point person. I like to read the Readers Digest but I am not good at shortening my stories and when I do they don't really make sense (for those of you who have sat through one of my stories you understand!) So to those people who take the time to read my blog, Thank-you! And to those who come to my blog and notice the length of my blogs and choose not to read them, sorry. But as mentioned although I really like to read the Readers Digest I cannot do justice to my stories by "Readers Digesting" them!

No comments: