JP was mowing the lawn yesterday and Molly wanted to help. Well she didn't so much help has chase the lawn mower and bark at it. She must have liked something in the grass because she started rolling around in it. Next thing you know she is green. This is not a good picture of the green but I really liked the expression on her face. I put together a slide show of some pictures of Molly. Hopefully I can put it on my blog, I am not very smart when it comes to computers.After JP mowed the lawn we went swimming. First swim this season. Molly went swimming with us too. Bailey stayed far away!
The slide show is just above this post. It is all pictures of Molly, I am going to do one of Bailey soon too. There are more Green Goblin pictures in the slide show and how the Green Goblin began. Then there are pictures of Molly driving Bailey when she was younger, and Molly playing in the little pool I got for her and Bailey, although she prefers the big swimming pool.
No comments:
Post a Comment