So the sun decided to come out today and I was excited!
JP and I went out to the Miller Race Way with John, Jamie and Alex. We watched the motorcycle races. It was a lot of fun and I really got to enjoy the sun! We left around ten from our house and drove out there. For those of you who have not been to the raceway here are some things to know if you do go. 1)pack a lunch. Outside food is allowed into the park and this will save you money. 2)If you don't pack a lunch you can still pick something up to eat in Tooelle. They have a lot to choose from. 3)bring an umbrella. These are also allowed into the park and help with sun and 4)if you have camping chairs bring those too. This will help give you a better view, as you will not have to sit on the ground! So there are some tidbits to help you.
After the races I went to guitar lessons. I am learning a new song now. It is You and Me by Lifehouse. This is a slower song so it will be good for me.
Then JP and I went the the REAL game with Joseph and Whitney. REAL actually won, the score was 3-1. GO REAL!
So that was our very busy day, full of lots of SUN!
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Steph- I'm glad you started a blog, now I can see what you're up to. I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever! So, I was going to ask you a question. Kevin, myself and Macey are all overdue for dental appointments, but we don't have dental insurance- do you have a recommendation of a good place to go that won't wipe out our savings? :) I didn't know if you might have a tip or two to pass along, like if they do stuff at the college at all.
Anywho, I'll have to add you to my list of blogging buddies. We'll have to get together sometime (maybe with Amanda too) while we're in Utah. Talk to you later!
Post a Comment