When is it really going to be summer? I know we need the rain but I am ready to bring out my shorts and wear them for more then two days in a row! (although I did get my pink rain boots from my mom today so maybe one more day of rain is OK so I can wear them. I'll post a picture of me wearing them later.)
So yesterday I led the music in Relief Society and the first song was 4/4 time. I started leading in 3/4 time. Luckily I quickly noticed this and fixed it by the second line. I think I found a way not be asked to lead again! For dinner JP and I went up to my parents house and ate. I went up to Bountiful with my dad to visit his Grandparents graves and Aunt Jeannes grave. It was a very nice trip.
Courtney and Tanner had a sleep-over at our house last night. They woke up at seven o-clock, and of course were not very quiet.(some of that can be blamed on the dogs too) We were suppose to have a family party at Sugar House park but due to the rain it was cancelled. SO my family went out to breakfast at Village Inn. I came home and took a nap after breakfast, then watched Deadliest Catch. That show is very addicting! JP's family was going to come over to swim but we had to take a "rain" check. (Ha, ha, actually I was upset we could not swim!) Then JP and I went to John and Jamie's house and ate dinner, played Wii, and watched Superman.
I know this is not a very exciting blog, sorry!
Monday, May 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
But I love it! Keep the updates coming - I love reading about what's going on at home. Love, love it!
Post a Comment