Thursday, October 16, 2008

Baking with my sisters



































Kimberly and Whitney came over today to make Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies. We had fun talking and I watched as Kim and Whit did pretty much everything. They even helped me clean up. JP came home and we went to lunch. JP tried a cookie while he was here and he thought they were OK, which I thought they were really good. While we were at lunch us girls were talking about the cookies and Kim asked JP if he liked them. He said they were different then usual. We (the girls) thought they were good and asked why he didn't like the pumpkin cookies. He got this look on his face and said they weren't banana cookies. After he knew they were pumpkin cookies he really liked them. No wonder he thought they were weird because when you are thinking banana and you eat pumpkin they are different things. Molly and Bailey were stuck outside while we made the cookies, hence the picture of them sitting on the back step.


Random thought of the day: Why does Molly insist on barking at me if I don't always acknowledge her?






2 comments:

mrsjwd9 said...

Because Molly is a dork. Ok, where are MY pumpkin cc cookies? Now I have to make some! They are so yummy That is my random thought of the day. I could just eat ALL of them! Yum, looks like fun!
#2 Random thought…why am I still awake if I am so tired?! Yea, midnight....oh, because I am thinking of pumpkin cc cookies!

DillChips said...

Thank you for the good laugh about J.P. It sounds like something Nathan would do.