Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Me and My Kirby!!!

I can't believe I have not written about this yet. A couple of months ago JP and I went garage sailng and JP found....... A KIRBY VACUUM!!!!! And it was only FIVE dollars! Now some of you know the story behind the Kirby and that we actually owned one before. Well, we just sort of stored it for a couple of days before I decided I did not want it. Anyways, my Kirby is a nice green color. Green like from the 70's! It needed a new belt and some other tweaks but JP was able to fix it up and it works great. I have a nice picture of me and my Kirby but my camera is in my father-in-laws truck so the picture will have to come later. JP left the camera in the truck after hunting, oops.

Random thought of the day: Why can't my puppies just poop in the kennel?

4 comments:

amberjill said...

would you want to get in your bed after you pooped in it?!? just a thought! :)

maria said...

Whatever you do, put your hair up before you bust out the Kirby to clean under the bed!!!!! :)

DillChips said...

I love random thoughts, and I definitely love random information (thank you for reading a lot)and (thank you for writing fun posts for me read)
Love, Love, Love,
Jen

JP and Steph said...

Don't worry Maria, you only vacuum your hair once before you learn your lesson!