
I realize that Christmas was almost a week ago but I still wanted to blog about it. JP and I slept in and then opened presents. JP knew what over half his presents were but I did surprise him with a new wallet. I was surprised with a yoga mat and a weight ball. I am now ready to work out! (or at least look like I work out!?) We headed up to my parents house and opened gifts there. JP played rock band for awhile and then we headed off to Joe and Jen's. There we enjoyed a Christmas goose and duck. The duck was really good! The goose was good too. We then exchanged gifts there. After hanging out for awhile JP and I came home and packed for Vegas. We then headed back up to my parents house. It was kind of a crazy day but we were able to spend time with everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment