Sunday, December 14, 2008
A day in the life with JP at work
So you know how there are take your kid to work days, well Friday was take your wife to work day for JP. JP was sent to Vernal to fix some gas stations. I don't work on Fridays so he asked if I wanted to come along. Why not, I thought. So off we went. We left around 10 in the morning. We stopped in Duchesne on the way and then headed to Vernal. It was very uneventful! I did take the computer though and got to watch a movie. The battery died with less then five minutes left in the movie. Thankfully it was one I have seen MANY times so I was not too upset. I also picked up some magazines to read. We did not get home until around 10:30 that night. I now know what JP does everyday and I am not going to change careers anytime soon! On the way home we stopped in Duchesne again and we were there for 2 hours! What the crap! It was cold but I took a blanket and my coat, gloves, and scarf. I also took some food. I even had a nice nap during the two hour stop. So I guess I cannot complain too much because if I were home I would have had to clean the house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment