Monday, June 2, 2008
First day of work
Today was my first day working as an officially licensed Dental Hygienist. I survived my first eight patients, and was able to stay on time! I was really worried that I would struggle staying on time. Some of my patients even showed up late. Two patients even told me that I did a very good job. I am very good at pretending I know what I am doing!!! I even had time to get a patient numb! That was fun. (I know, pocking someone with a needle is fun!? No I don't like inflicting pain I just liked being able to use the skills I have learned. OK so sometimes I do like inflicting pain.) On Wednesday I am going to be all on my own. Laura is watching her niece and nephew. I will let you know how I do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YAY girl I told you , you'd be fine! Welcome to the rest of your life :)
Post a Comment