JP, Me, John, Jamie, and Alex visited the Rocky Mountain Raceway tonight. JP was working on their gas pumps the other day and they gave him free tickets. I actually had a lot of fun. (besides all the weird smells!) Jamie said she kept smelling herself to make sure she wasn't the one who smelled funny. It wasn't her, it was the cigarette smoke, exhaust, burning rubber, etc. smell. If they could can that and sale it at a red neck store they wouldn't be able to keep it on the shelves! My favorite part was when the jet cars came out. They really sound like jets and fire comes out the back. Too bad we didn't have our camera or I would probably have tons of pictures!I also love to go to the Monster Truck Rallies. If you like to people watch, these shows are for you. Last Monster Jam JP and I went with Joseph and Jamie. Poor Jamie didn't want to go but Joseph was so excited. They did have the race with the red neck cars though and that was fun to watch.
Other reasons I am a red neck.
1. I married a red neck and so I think that makes me one too!
2. I have the bed of a Chevy truck in my driveway that is used as a trailer. (this is VERY red neck)
3. My husbands hair is almost as long as mine.
4. I have a whole roll of film that we took at one of the Monster Jams/Truck Rallies. (It is one thing to attend these events but it is another to takes pictures!)
5. I give empty soda and water bottles to my dog to play with. (It is cheaper then buying a lot of toys.)
6. I made my family stop while on vacation in Virginia so I could take a picture of Grave Digger. (my sisters had no idea what I was even talking about and laughed at me for taking a picture.)
Well, that is all the reasons I can think of right now but I will keep thinking of other things.
P.S. The picture is of Grave Digger. It is not one that I took though, it is one I found on the Internet, but it is a really cool picture!
1 comment:
Hey Steph! This is Lauri, JP's cousin. I just wanted to HI and see how you guys are doing? I love this whole blog thing. It is so much fun to be able to keep in contact whereas, otherwise we probably wouldnt. I hope all is well and I would love to hear from you!
Post a Comment