JP has not been feeling very well the past couple of days. We were watching the news last night and a story came on about the contaminated tomatoes and salmonella. JP turned to me and said "That is what I have! Look it up and see what the symptoms are." I looked up salmonella and what I got was pretty surprising. JP did have all but one of the symptoms, stomach cramps. (He even had other symptoms, like really bad gas that he could not blame on the dogs as they were not even in the room!) Then he asked me what stomach cramps feel like. Well let's see, what do stomach cramps feel like. They make you feel like someone is squishing your insides together then stomping one them. It makes you nauseous and you just want to curl up in a ball and have your insides taken out. Sounds nice!?! I just laughed at JP and told him he did not have salmonella, hypochondriac! He said matter of factly he did and the doctor could tell him. I, of course, really laughed at this and asked if he was really going to go to the doctor. Of course he said no. JP doesn't know doctors even really exist. They are more figments of my imagination!
On another note, JP tells me that I laugh more often now. He says it is because school is over and I am not nearly as stressed anymore. This is a very good plus for those of you who hang out with me! (I think telling me I laugh more was his subtle way of saying "I am SOOO GLAD you do not cry everyday anymore. I was getting really tired of that. Women are crazy, hormones and everything! I enjoy being with you lots better this way." Added bonus with me being done with school is he does not have to hear all the woes of school and teachers and tests and all that crap they make you go through to see if you are tough enough to survive.)(Well if he thinks school was bad then lets hope when I get pregnant I am not a crazy pregnant person or we will not be having very many children!?)
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yea, you all give JOhn and me grief about hating tomatoes, but guess who's not going to get Salmonella? Huh? Us! That's who. We finally have proof that tomatoes are evil. EEEEEVIL!
Also, hopefully JP will be similar to John when you get pregnant. He's the perfect pregnant husband. Calm and cool. He lets almost everything I say or do slide while I'm pregnant. I definately am less fun to be around when I'm with child, but we never fight or argue.
Post a Comment