Today was not a typical Sunday for JP and I. First we woke up late, which is not typical for me. As we were about to walk out the door JP realized that is was the third Sunday of the month and he was suppose to teach. OOPS. This is not typical of JP either. He is usually good at remembering when he teaches but he went to his brothers house and played video games all night, which is very typical of him. (I always try to give him a curfew but he never listens and gets home around three in the morning. Then he tries to weasel his way out of going to church. Many arguments would not be had if he would just listen to me and get home earlier but he still has not learned.) At least some justice was served for him being home so late because apparently Bailey threw-up around the time he got home. Poor Bailey! My cute cousin Lucy fed him lots of grapes when we were at the park yesterday for breakfast with my mom's family. She was so cute with Bailey and JP just let her keep going. I knew Bailey was going to be sick, I am just glad JP was home to take care of it!!!
Then to top of our morning as I was sitting in Relief Society I folded my arms and thought this feels weird. So I reached my hand behind my back and scratched. I totally forgot to put on a bra before I left for church! I was so busy getting ready and ironing and running around that I just put my shirt on and thought nothing of it. We have relief Society first so I contemplated leaving after and then going back for Sacrament meeting. Instead I just stayed and kept my arms folded at all times. JP laughed so hard at me. (I kind of think it turned him on though)
For dinner we went up to my parent's house. After we ate we played basketball. Now most people know when it comes to Cheney's we are pretty sore losers and will do just about anything to not lose or get out of a game. We were playing Poison and JP was trying so hard to play by the rules but we kept changing the rules and making exceptions. Anyone who knows JP knows this does not fly with him and it actually makes him upset and not want to play anymore. We kept calling him "The Rule Nazi." He did not really appreciate this.
4 comments:
It was really good to see you yesterday at the shower! And I love that you forgot your bra. I have never done that but I have done equally embarassing things! Gave me a good laugh though so thanks for that!
You are too funny, it's been fun to catch up by reading your blog, it reminds me of all the stories you would tell me first thing in the morning when we were in adult roles class. About passing out, I've done that too, it's pretty embarrassing. I wasn't giving blood, I just passed out while I was talking to Keri Evans in her kitchen- you feel so dumb! I also did it once in front of a guy who came to take our blood for life insurance purposes. I was pregnant both times, and those are the only times I remember passing out in my life. Keep the fun stories coming! Maybe you, Amanda and I can get together sometime.
John was supposed to kick JP out of the house early (early meaning sometime before midnight) Sat night, but I should have known when when they ordered a metric ton of pasta from Pizza Hut at 10:00 they were gearing up for a long night. I woke up at 2am to pee and I could STILL hear them down there playing games. NOTHING stops those Dillier boys from playing video games until they are good and ready to stop on their own.
You were just the tree hugging mormon for the day. Bra's are over rated. To bad your armpits were probably clean shaven, hairy ones would have helped your cause. LOL
Love ya
Post a Comment