Molly really likes to chew on things that she shouldn't, and it always seems to happen when it is just me home and JP is gone. JP does not understand why she does all of this stuff with me there, as in do I really watch her and if so why don't I stop her. Well it is really simple, sometimes I get tired and take a nap. This is when Molly strikes. I shut the door to our room so she at least cannot chew up the whole house, just what is in our bedroom. The other day I took a nap and when I woke up this is what I found.....
Molly had gotten a hold of one of my stuffed animals, Piglet to exact, and tore it to pieces. We are still finding fluff everywhere. I gathered up all the fluff and took a picture so you could see just how much stuffing is put into stuffed animals. Poor Piglet! He had no idea what was going to happen to him.
I also decided to update you on past posts.
Molly had gotten a hold of one of my stuffed animals, Piglet to exact, and tore it to pieces. We are still finding fluff everywhere. I gathered up all the fluff and took a picture so you could see just how much stuffing is put into stuffed animals. Poor Piglet! He had no idea what was going to happen to him.
I also decided to update you on past posts. First JP is feeling a lot better, and boy am I glad!!! He is not the best sick person to be around unless you like whining.
My fried legs looked like this two days ago (picture below) and started to peel today. YUM flaky skin!? I put aloe vera on them numerous times but knew it was inevitable that they would peel. (don't be too jealous of my cellulite now!)
Also my arm does not have a bruise. The nurse at the Red Cross thought for sure I would bruise but I didn't. I am very glad because I would have had to explain to people what happened and that would have made it even more embarrassing. (I am referring to donating blood and passing out/falling asleep and crossing my arms)
Anyone want some fried thighs?!?
3 comments:
I thought that my back was bad, dang girl...I hope that won't leave scaring. Where is your husband when you need some lathering on of the sunscreen? Looking at those legs makes me want to buy you a full wet suit that you can never take off. We could just call you scubasteph.
P.S. I am glad it was not Eeyore he always is so sad anyways.
If it was Eeyore you may even think he was commiting suicide.
( Ohh Molly come and eat me then, Molly bounced me and then ate me)
I wonder if it's a spaniel thing, the disembowling of stuffed animals. My Midnight (Cocker, not Springer, but still) was always de-fluffing stuffies then leaving fluff balls all over the house. I'd never had another dog who did that but him.
Post a Comment