This is Molly helping me. See the tool I made? While I am on the topic of vacuums, we have never really gotten along. Vacuums are not my friends. My first semester of Dental Hygiene school I came home one day and was in a cleaning mood. As this does not happen very often I went to work quickly before I could talk myself out of it. I cleaned the bathrooms and then vacuumed. I vacuumed the family room and kitchen then moved into our bedroom. At the time we only had one dog but it seemed like two. I was vacuuming around the bed and decided to vacuum under the bed. I knelt down and put my arm under the bed but that was not far enough. So I leaned over and put my arm under the bed. And what you are thinking happened. The vacuum sucked up my hair. I grabbed what was not already sucked up and tried to unplug the vacuum. The vacuum happened to be plugged in around the corner so I reached up and turned off the vacuum. Then I just sat there. JP would not be home from work for an hour or more. I could not wait for him. And besides I refused to be stuck in a vacuum when he got home! So I sat there some more. Then I cried because what if I had to cut my hair. Then I tried to think of where scissors were. Then how would I get to the scissors with a vacuum stuck to my head. I gained composure and went to work pulling my hair out piece by piece. It took awhile but I did it. When JP came home the house smelled funny and he asked me why it did. I told him it was the vacuum because I vacuumed up my hair. He then asked all concerned "Well is the vacuum OK?" Is the vacuum OK, what about my hair and the fact I was stuck and almost had to cut my hair? After making sure the vacuum was OK he then checked on me. SO remember when vacuuming under your bed DO NOT lean over because the vacuum will suck up your hair!
3 comments:
This is just too funny!
You are hilarious, I would cry too if I had to cut my hair and then cry again for the reason why I had to cut it.
You should have yelled for me downstairs if I was home and I would have helped you out of that predicament and we probably would have laughed about it after.
Love you lots can't wait to see you.
I love when something JP does sounds EXACTLY like something John would say. JP asking about the vaccuum first instead of how you were because the vaccuum almost ATE YOUR HEAD!
Post a Comment