Thursday, June 12, 2008

It's not white trash, it is more red neck

So I just got back from dropping my mom and sister Kim off at the airport. They are on their way to Japan for almost two weeks. While I was at my parents house I had to use the bathroom. Someone before me had not flushed the toilet so I did. Well the toilet got clogged. So I went to work trying to un-clog it. Finally we had to leave so I made a sign that said "DO NOT USE" and taped it onto the door. Kimberly came over and said "Could you wait to put the sign up because I have friends sleeping over and that makes us look like white trash." What I should of said is what makes you think we are not white trash (Totally Just Kidding!!!!!), but what I said was "No that is not white trash it is more red neck. White trash would be leaving the bathroom door open and taping up the toilet with the seat up so everyone could see why they should not use the bathroom." Kimberly said oh and left it at that. I tried to explain that by closing the door and posting the sign it is better then doing nothing but she was still embarrassed. Well, lucky for her I was able to get the toilet un-clogged before we left so after all that we did not even need the sign!

1 comment:

jamie said...

You could have put up a sign that says, "Powder Room out of service. We offer our sincere apologies and request that you kindly take your business elsewhere. Thank you." Considerably less redneck I think :)