I got my first paycheck today, as a hygienist that is. So what do you do with your first paycheck? You pick up your sister Whitney and head to the mall. Watch out, a women with money to burn! I was actually not that bad and did not spend as much money as JP thought I would. Whitney was lots of help though and we found some really cute outfitsWhen I got home from work I also had a nice surprise in the mail, my diploma. I am officially done, and have the piece of paper to prove it! (JP took the picture and told me I should stand in front of my cap and gown. See all that hard work in purgatory really did pay off, YEAH!)
On other news Kimberly came over and visited for a little while. While she was I here I was cooking dinner and she found out first hand why I do not cook very much. Even frozen skillet dinners can still create problems. Our house smelled funny so to air it out I opened the back door and left it open. Molly was running in and out and I thought nothing of it. Next thing I know I am walking into the kitchen and the floor is all wet. Then Molly comes in looking like a drowned rat. Needless to say Molly must have gotten hot and wanted to go for a swim. Oops. We are very lucky she was able to get out of the pool. I guess I will not be leaving Molly unattended anymore while outside. (See why I should not have children yet!?)
1 comment:
I hope that check was a good hefty amount because you totally deserve it. What a superb day.
Post a Comment