Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Chain saw in the middle of the night
Upon our return from Fish Lake this weekend I discovered that the power was out at our house. It was also out at our neighbors next to us and behind us. It was not out across the street though, lucky!! We found flashlights, thankfully! after searching, and got ready for bed. Due to no power we had no air conditioning, or no cold air conditioner (ha ha), so we opened the window. The power had not been out for too long though because the fridge was still cold, thank goodness!!! I was almost asleep and I hear a chain saw. I HATE CHAIN SAWS!!!!!!!!! Murray Power must have found the tree that fell on the power lines. For about 20 minutes I hear the chain saw and then our power came back on. Although I do not like chain saws, in this instance I was grateful for them. Don't worry I did not have nightmares about chain saws, again thank goodness because I thought I would!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment