I know it has been awhile since I posted something. I have been busy playing house with my younger brother and sisters. My parents are out of town on a cruise in Europe so my brother Joseph and I are trading off watching the kids. So here is what has happened...
Thursday: Not too exciting. Courtney came and stayed at my house.
Friday: I got my first library card in about 15 years. Courtney and I went to find a book for her but the one she wanted was all checked out. I did however find a book. I got the Kite Runner. Kimberly read this book and said it was good. I will let you know. After the library I got my hair cut (due to the fact I am not at my house I will have to post pictures later of my hair). A girl who graduated with me from Hygiene cut it. She does a very good job. That night we went to Gateway with some friends. We ate dinner at Applebees and then went over to Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory and got carmel apples. They were very good!!! Courtney wanted to go into Bath and Body Works so we walked through. JP found some tanning lotion and wanted it. I thought he was joking but he wasn't. Then he told me it was for this, and pointed to his stomach. I laughed because no one sees his stomach but whatever he still got it.
Saturday: Jeremy and Wayne came over to my house to swim. Although Jeremy forgot to tell Wayne we were swimming so he had to watch. They brought their puppy Shadow. He is so cute. Molly had lots of fun playing with him! I will post pictures later. Shadow even got in the pool and went swimming. After swimming we went to Gavin's baptism. After the baptism we went to Heidi's 30th birthday party.
Sunday: Went to church and now deciding what to eat for dinner.
So here you go. Sorry pictures are not attached but I will put them on as soon as I can!
3 comments:
hey, tell me if you end up liking kite runner. i saw the movie, but of course it's probably much better as a book.
Loved your hair cut! Scott did too!!
Your weekends seem as eventful as mine. Aren't they supposed to be for rest? Why is it we try to jam so much in just two short days
Post a Comment