That it how it began. While on vacation with my family my brother Tanner had this cough. I asked him if he was sick and he said "No. I just cough." Well I think coughing is a symptom of being sick!! I now have this wonderful summer cold. I am congested beyond belief, my nose is running like a faucet and I am sneezing all the time, YEAH summer colds! NOT. This sucks!! At least I am home and not still on vacation.
Yesterday JP and I went down to the Days of 47 parade. I went out to the car and noticed the back door was open. I thought JP would close it after he put Molly away. As we are driving I ask him if he closed the back door. He says no. I tell him then it is probably still open and we need to go check. He says the worst that will happen is there will be lots of flies in the house but Bailey will protect the house and not to worry. So when we got home low and behold we left the back door wide open. Thankfully nothing was missing and Bailey was still here. Molly would have been gone had we not put her in her kennel. Also I go to do laundry this morning and this is what I find....


Yes a spider in my washing machine. I contemplated just throwing my laundry in and washing it with the laundry. Then I thought about having spider guts all over my laundry. So I got a tissue and took care of it.
Finally here are some other things that happened on our trip. My cute dad called to wake us up the first day. Whitney answered and when she hung up she told us we needed to wake up. Of course no one moved. Next thing we know the phone is ringing again and my dad asks who is up. Whitney tells him no one so he asks to speak to each one of us personally. This is how the conversation would go.. me: Hello, in a very groggy voice. Dad: "Good Morning! It is a very beautiful day here at Disney World and there are many things for us to do, so you need to wake up." Me: "OK" Then I would hand the phone off to whoever he asked for next. Whitney was always the first to answer because the rest of us would not move! He would call and wake us up everyday after that. Also one time I came out of our room to go my my parents room and look over and see my dad knocking on the next door neighbors door. I ask him what he is doing and he turns around and has this hurry and move look on his face. Oops, that was the second time that morning he had knocked on their door. Good thing they didn't answer! Whitney also made friends with this cute frog the first night. It was hopping across the walk way. Whitney got closer to look at it and it hoped onto her leg and then her arm. I took pictures and it was nice enough to look at the camera for me. I will post this picture and others soon but because it takes so long for them to upload I get very impatient so I will post them later!
2 comments:
If I saw that spider in my washing machine I'd close the lid, duct tape it shut then call someone to haul it off to the dump. Yea, I'm a little bit scared of spiders.
Yes that spider definitely gives me the heebies. You must have lived close to a field in West Jordan at some time to gather brave killing spider abilities.
Post a Comment