Wednesday, July 30, 2008

So, was that a sign... or what?

Before you read this I need to add a disclaimer for younger readers (aka Kimberly). Although I will keep this rated G you still may not want to read it. You can read the last paragraph though.

So last night I get ready for bed and after I climb into bed I lean over and kiss JP. Now I linger a little and then lay down. JP looks at me and says "So, was that a sign, or what?" I just look at him like you have to ask, but I decided to have some fun and mess with his head. So I say "What do you think?" And this is how the rest of the conversation goes..
JP:"What do I think?"
me:"Yes, what do you think?"
JP:leans over and looks at the clock "Well you usually don't kiss me like that at 11:30 at night and want action because it is too late. Besides I don't like this game because I always get it wrong.." (here is where I need to explain a little. You see I am all for a little action if it is not too late and JP loves to cuddle up to me when it is too late so I get mad at him and have told him if he wants any action he needs to come to me before eleven at night. Is that too much to ask?!)
me: "Is it too late."
JP:"I don't want to answer wrong and you to get mad at me."
Here is where I am done messing with his mind and explain to him what I mean by the kiss. I tell him that the kiss was because I wanted some action and because of the conversation we just had and having to explain things to him I am not longer interested anymore. Then he says "OK" and starts watching tv again. (Apparently James Bond is better then getting some action?!? WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!)

And speaking of watching tv, JP has a bad habit of watching tv late at night. This would be OK if he didn't listen to it so loud. I can sleep through almost anything but it takes me awhile to fall asleep sometimes. Because it takes time for me to fall asleep I will listen to the show he is watching and start asking questions about what is going on. See I keep my eyes closed as to not get to into the show but not seeing what it going on is hard. Last night JP was watching James Bond, you know the one where he saves the world, you know that one right!?! Well at one point Bond is in trouble and next thing I know someone is shooting. I ask who is shooting, JP tells me it was Bond. I ask where he got the gun and he explains. Other conversations when watching CSI go like this... It was the girlfriend huh and she used this to kill them? Or it was the neighbor huh. Late night tv would be more enjoyable if I opened my eyes and actually watched it but why when JP can explain it too me?

1 comment:

jamie said...

Nothing is more frustrating than giving John the nookie sign and him not cluing in, instead opting to finish playing his video game. Though, if I had an 11:30 cutoff, there'd be very little action at our house. Turns out Alex is a night owl.