Thursday, July 31, 2008

Embarrassing Wife

JP and I went out to eat with some friends tonight. While we were waiting for our food we were talking about topics like me working and selling our boat and whatever has happened lately. At one point I raise my voice to say something because JP is not listening to me and talking over me. He quites down and I finish what I was saying. Dinner gets over and we leave. In the car ride home JP tells me that I always yell at him when we are with these friends and that is embarrassing. I tell him if I always yell at him in front of these friends and make fun of him in front of his family then why does he take me out because I obviously am not public broke yet. I don't act appropriately. JP just laughs and asks me if I am tired. So apparently I embarrass him a lot and he was not amused by it tonight. So to those friends I am sorry I acted the way I did and too my husband I am sorry I embarrassed you. I think I need to make a 'embarrassed my husband' jar instead of a swear jar, although one of those jars is also needed at times!?! Then with the money that is put in the jar I can buy my sweet husband treats. I like this idea. It will make me be nicer, hope it works!, and my sweet will make money for sweets. Although this could back fire, because I could loose lots of money! I better learn to be nicer fast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Steph, seriously. You are a sweet heart. Sometimes I swear men do the things they do to get a rise out of use. I think JP does and says those things because he loves your reaction. I have never heard you yell, ever. What is he talking about.