Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My husband


I know what you are thinking, I am just going to say something mean about my husband. But you are very wrong! While I was on vacation JP was the cutest husband and did a lot of things around the house. One was he hung up the long mirror I have in our room. I just had it on the floor and the dogs would knock it over all the time. He kept telling me to hang it on the wall but it didn't have a hook on it so I never did. JP went and found some clips and put it up. Now the dogs won't run into it anymore. Thanks hunny! He also made sure the house was clean when I got home. The dishes were all done and the house was vacuumed. I love my husband! And last but not least when I was gone Bailey got sick all over the carpet in the basement and JP cleaned it all up. That is a sign of a great man! He will clean up dog diarrhea! These are just a few of the reasons I LOVE my husband so much.

1 comment:

Lauri said...

I love this picture! It reminds me of when we were kids. JP was always so darn funny and such a clown, but being married to him I am sure you know that!