*Is it weird I will spontaneously break out and sing some random song?
*Why does the word funeral start with the word fun?
*If I dream about having triplets what goes that mean?
*Why does everyone keep asking me if I have something to announce?
*And since when do I need to announce I have gained weight and NOT because I am pregnant?
*Is is really hard to cook dinner, or am I really that lazy?
*Why are things so easy for others and yet SO hard for me?
*When I tell someone something in confidence do I need to preface it with don't tell anyone?
*Or should 'don't tell anyone' be unspoken but implied?
*Why do people turn on others?
*Why do people act angry and ornery towards people they don't even know?
*And if they act like that to strangers, how do they treat people they know?
*Why do I like to sing at the top of my lungs sometimes while driving around?
*Why oh why do I cry at everything?
*Can you go over budget if the budget is self induced and money does still exist? (I will explain this another time)
*Why do I keep buying baby clothes, when I don't have a baby (Molly does not count) and I am not pregnant?
*Is it still healthy if I put tons of chocolate syrup in my milk?
*Why can't I just forgive and forget?
While I know the answers to some of these questions I still think about them. What do you think about?
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
not sure how to answer some of those, but I definitely can "relate" to the triplets dream. Only I dream of having triplets all day long like it's a good thing! Something I long for. If that makes sense. I've got some thoughts about the other random questions, but I guess I'll keep them to myself! ;)
GAH! Isn't that the worst? When people hound you about whether or not you're pregnant? I've been through that myself, and I wanted to scream at them that if I got pregnant, I WILL LET YOU KNOW! It's not like I can go off and have a baby in secret and not tell anyone. Besides, people's reproductive activies are private if you ask me. No one has any business to ask. It should always be volunteered.
I know people are just excited for you guys to start a family, but if it's ever me that asks you and you don't want to tell, feel free to just kick me in the shins and tell me to mind my own business.
By the way, are you sure you've gained weight? you still look as skinny minny as ever.
Post a Comment