Gotta be honest - I'm not so sure about those flowers! :) I've never seen them on slide.com. It must be some effect you have selected somewhere? I've been debating exploring my slideshow options myself... :)
And love the pictures. I'm so ready for a swimming pool. And a puppy! I love that puppy! I NEED ONE! :)
We have been married for seven years. Our Baby Girl is 20 months old. She is full of laughter, smiles and drama!
We are due with #2, Baby Boy, in April and could not be more excited!
We enjoy eating out, hiking, boating, vacationing, and just hanging out with family. I LOVE to eat cupcakes, hang out with my husband, cuddle my little girl and eat ice cream. JP loves to hunt, play with RC cars, planes, boats, helicopters, and take naps with his little girl. We have two dogs, a tortous and 2 turtles. It is a farm here, but we love every minute of it!
3 comments:
Gotta be honest - I'm not so sure about those flowers! :) I've never seen them on slide.com. It must be some effect you have selected somewhere? I've been debating exploring my slideshow options myself... :)
And love the pictures. I'm so ready for a swimming pool. And a puppy! I love that puppy! I NEED ONE! :)
Your haircut is fabulous, you look great! I loved your slideshow
Great Pictures! Darling Hair cut. I miss seeing you. We need a girls trip or I just need to come get my teeth cleaned.
Post a Comment