So I have not been grocery shopping in a couple of weeks (I know how lazy can I be!?) I went through the add and made my list and off I went. I was in and out in less then 30 minutes. I think this is a record for me! I also stuck to my list, what a shopping trip. The only bad thing was I was almost killed by another shopper. I know some people are in a hurry but come on. I was walking down an isle and a person was coming towards me. I moved over so she could get by. Well another shopper turns down the isle and is in a hurry and what does she do but tries to pass on the other side of the person I was passing. In case you were wondering three shopping carts CANNOT fit down the isle together. Did the other lady not see that there was no room for her to pass? Could she not wait for uh like 10 second? Apparently not, don't worry I did back up so she could go by. I know I should have made her move but she was NOT budging! Anyways I find everything I need and head to check out. Yes, I am one of those people who brings the cloth bags to put their groceries in. I did not want to wait in line because every line was too long. So I head to self check out. What a pain in the butt!! If you bring your own bag you can tell the computer but it is only a computer and sometimes it does not understand what button you are pushing. So it finally registers I have my own bags and I start checking out. Everything was going well until I ring up the Propel and they fall over in the bag. So I straighten them and they fall over again. So I say forget it and just put things on top. All the while people are looking at me and giving me bad looks. If I want to use the self check out then I am going too, go ahead and give me those bad looks because you have to wait two more minutes! So long story short JP and I now have food to eat and I survived my grocery shopping, but just barely!
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment